I’m thrilled and excited about my soon to start Travel to Balkans!
It will be literally a travel marathon: 8 Countries in 15 days plus a few hours of flight transfer in Italian Milan.
My travel plan is intense and tight but super exciting:
- Day 1: Land to Slovenia. Plan to visit glorious lake Bled and to see capital of country – Ljubljana (I anyway stay overnight in Ljubljana).
- Day 2: Morning in Ljubljana, Evening in Zagreb – capital of Croatia.
- Day 3: Sparkling & Vibrant Split.
- Day 4: Incredible Mostar in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 5: The legendary walls of Dubrovnik.
- Day 6: Stunning views over Dubrovnik coastal lines
- Day 7: Fancy Tivat in Montenegro
- Day 8: Relaxing beaches of Budva, Montenegro
- Day 9: Monumental Tirana, capital of Albania
- Day 10 & 11: Relax & Charging up at lake Ohrid, Macedonia
- Day 12: Ottoman rocky Prizren, Kosovo.
- Day 13: Rough & Rocky Prishtina, Kosovo
- Day 14: Heart of Balkan peninsula, the capital of Macedonia – Skopje
- Day 15: The city of many churches, capital of Bulgaria – Sofia
- Day 16: Fashionable Milan on transit from Sofia to Amsterdam.
Are you somewhere around? Happy to catch up!
Join my travel – follow my updates!