Hiking is a great way to explore the world. Whether you follow a long route to immerse in nature or take a walk in surroundings to get the best sense of the area.
Good weather makes these hiking routes in particular attractive for summer:
- Fairytales Walk: Hike through hills & vineyards of Rhine and Mosel valleys, Germany. Count how many castles will pop up on your wayJ
- Discover your true self on the Highlanders’ route full of mysteries & wilderness: Explore West Highlands of Scotland.
- Feel for Glamorous & Romantic shining walks? Unrivalled panoramas & stunning views will amaze you at lakes in Italian Alps. Add delicious Italian cuisine, and you are in heaven!
- Think of fabulous Las Vegas when hiking lake Como with its iconic town of Bellagio and the iconic Villa D’Este. Some more beautiful towns around – Varenna & Tremezzo.
- Enjoy iconic views over Dolomites at lake Garda. This place has them all: fantastic lake & mountain trails, cute towns, local wines and boating culture.
- If you are in Spanish Galicia or Barcelona, try the ancient pilgrim walk of Camino de Santiago.
- Travelling to Spanish Malaga? Get thrilled at Caminito del Ray – one of the most dangerous hikes in the world. This walkway, pinned along the steep walls of a narrow gorge in El Chorro, is just 7.7 km long but it takes app. 4 hours to complete it.
- Develop your expertise in wines and enjoy hiking vineyards in France and Germany. Read Wine Tints of travels to line up your walks with special wine festivals and celebrations.
Have a great summer walk!