USA – one of the most exciting places to be in November’16!
- Start November with Halloween afterparty – Mexican celebration of Dia de los muertos
- Be part of the world’s history during President Elections. 9/11 – All world is watching the US!
- Friday 11/11:
- Give tribute to US veterans at parades in Washington DC, NYC ..
- Do mad shopping during Alibaba 11/11 shopping festival
- You should stay at some German neighborhood for St.Martin celebration. Prepare to share tons of candies with little kids with lanterns knocking your doors and singing songs about St.Martin arrival..
- Check Lights or Lantern festival in your locality. Mid November – many winter light festival start all around US. Some super fabulous festivals are in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Charleston (SC)..
- Go to NYC for Macy’s Thanksgiving parade on 24/11
- Prepare shopping lists for Black Friday
- Go to National parks to explore American history and nature during Native American Heritage month
- Enjoy Autumn colors in Central park of New York, national parks of Acadia and Yellowstone
- Take a picturesque ride in New England and take a walk along Freedom trail in Boston
- Go to California!
America – it’s your time!