November – probably the most lighted Month!
It’s a time to make and light Lanterns all around the world!
- Start with Bonfire Night on the 4th November in the UK
- continue with mesmerizing Lantern festival in Seoul (Korea)
- Glow in Eindhoven, town in the Netherlands – a home place of Philips
- Party and parade at Lights festivals all across the United States, notably in Las Vegas, Charlston (SC), San Francisco.. visit Pier 39 on 19th November ’16
- 11-12th November – Make lanterns with your kids and knock the neighbors doors for some candies on St.Martin’s day. It is widely celebrated in Germany and the Netherlands. Join your German neighbors for this lovely lantern walking
- Join runners and walkers at the Lighted events, e.g. Egmond Fjoertoer in the Netherlands. Check what are the Lighted events in your area!
Find the Light around You!